The overall project objective is to initiate change in the mobility system and adapt urban policies for enhancing target group-specific, inclusive and demand-oriented automated mobility solutions in cities and urban regions. Therefore, we aim for:
1. the collection of needs and requirements of potential user groups of automated mobility services (either sharing system, public transport or on demand service, cargo delivery – no private cars) focussing on diversity considerations and underrepresented populations;
2. a set of identified use cases and potential benefits and conditions, that influence the willingness of different user groups to use automated mobility services;
3. a knowledge base concerning impacts of automated mobility services on existing urban (and suburban) mobility systems based on selected use cases;
4. a processed database and consequently clear policy recommendations
a. for an optimal integration of automated mobility services in existing urban mobility systems,
b. for policies and necessary/supportive actions on national, regional and community level to facilitate the implementation and usage of inclusive (automated) mobility services;
5. a structured plan (step-by-step guide) for the implementation and transfer to other regions of the recommendations.